Welcome Back, Alumni
Alumni in the News
- College of Law Receives $100K Gift to Support Student Scholarships
- OIP Breakfast Raises Over $150K to Help Wrongly Convicted Persons
- College of Law Receives $103K Gift to Target Gender Equality
- From Working on the Human Rights Quarterly to Working Inside the International Criminal Court… Erin Rosenberg’s Winding Career
Connections Around the World
More than 7,000 alumni worldwide are proud to call the University of Cincinnati College of Law their alma mater. Across the globe, our alumni are distinguished leaders in their communities and help advance the College on many fronts.
Updates @ Cincinnati Law
We are proud to share stories about your classmates, and the noteworthy events and accomplishments in their lives. Keep us up-to-date with your career changes and promotions, family additions, and other important changes. We also want to share the great things happening at your alma mater. Be sure your contact information is up-to-date, so you can receive our publications:
- Counselor - Our annual publication for alumni and friends
- Updates@Cincinnati Law - Our monthly email newsletter with the latest news, profiles, and upcoming events.
You can also read some of the profiles of our talented alumni or take a walk down memory lane with alums who reminisced about their law school years as part of our 175th anniversary Memories project.
Ohio Innocence Project Awarded $125K Grant to Support New Criminal Justice Reform Program
The George Gund Foundation has awarded the Ohio Innocence Project at the University of Cincinnati College of Law a $125,000 grant to support a new criminal justice ethics and education initiative.Read More
College of Law Receives $103K Gift to Target Gender Equality
Thanks to an anonymous donor, future University of Cincinnati College of Law students committed to working toward gender equality will benefit from a new scholarship fund.Read More