Admitted Students Class of 2021
WELCOME TO CINCINNATI LAW
Congratulations on your admission to the University of Cincinnati College of Law. You have been selected to join a class of highly accomplished, forward thinking, and ethical individuals who you will value as friends and professional colleagues over the years to come. Your offer of admission means that you’re academically and personally well suited to join our rigorous program. For generations, Cincinnati Law has educated outstanding lawyers who make their mark in in their communities and around the world, and we are delighted to welcome you to their ranks. You bring the drive and passion, and we'll bring everything else.
ADMITTED - WHAT'S NEXT?
Your acceptance packet and scholarship offer (if awarded to you) are typically placed in the mail within a week of our notifying you of your admission to Cincinnati Law. Please review all included materials carefully to best understand what is required of you to begin classes next fall. More details will be provided to you via email over the coming months.
ADMIT PROFILE FORM
Submit the Admitted Student Profile Form >>
PHOTO RELEASE FORM
During your time at Cincinnati Law, we will host many events. We oftentimes have a photographer present to document the event. Additionally, we sometimes ask to document student experiences in Centers, Clinics, and Externships. We ask all students to please complete the photo release form to allow us to use a photo of you as needed on our website, in publications, and on social media, etc. Photo Release Form >>
Many out-of-state students will choose to move to northern Kentucky to qualify for the Kentucky Metro Tuition Rate which is only $24,610. You can learn more about your residency options by visiting our Residency page.
- Ranked a Top 35 (33) Public Law School - U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked a Top 14 Public Law School in nation and Top 10 in Midwest for Job Placement (full-time, JD-required/advantage jobs)
- Ranked a Top 16 Public Law School for Public Service
- Ranked a Top School for Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Public Interest Law, and Trial Advocacy Law - preLaw Magazine
- Ranked a Top 30 Law School for Super Lawyers - the National Jurist
- #3 in nation for Public Defender and Prosecutor jobs - preLaw Magazine
- A five-time "Best Value Law School" - the National Jurist
- 81% overall bar passage rate for the Class of 2017, nearly 10% above the statewide average
- 8:1 Student-to-faculty ratio, one of the lowest in the nation for an urban school